Are you an experienced, qualified SEN Teacher looking to make a positive impact on young people’s lives?
Do you want to work in a role that challenges you to make a real difference?
Do you have at least 12 months of experience working with children who have both MLD and SLD?
If you answered yes to those questions, we have the perfect role for you!
Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified SEN Teacher to work in an OFSTED rated Good school located in Derbyshire on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be:
The successful candidate will:
- Teaching students with a range of Special Educational Needs in a small class size
- Using the school’s tailored curriculum to ensure students are reaching their academic and social potential
- Working with the Teaching Assistants in your class to ensure the needs of your students are fulfilled
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons in a creative and engaging manner
- Working with young people, who at times display challenging behaviour
About Smile Education:
- Have completed a PGCE
- Have experience working with young people with SEN- specifically MLD and SLD
- Be a caring, resilient individual who loves to inspire the young people you work with
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff, and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Reimbursed DBS after 10 days of you working in one of our schools
- Invites to social events
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at or call directly on 0121 289 6837. I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.