Smile Education are currently recruiting experienced SEN Teachers for a variety of roles
Are you an experienced SEN teacher looking for a new role? Are you committed to helping your students develop existing skills and help to realise and develop new ones?
- Locations Telford
- Competitive rates of pay
- Term time only
Why Smile Education?
- You will hold QTS Status
- Have 12 months or more experience in an SEN school
- Strong leadership skills
- Have an enhanced DBS with the update service or be willing to process a new one
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- You will have a dedicated consultant, available to support you when you need it
- Earn £200 when you refer someone to work with us. (Terms and conditions apply)
- Ongoing training is offered.
If this exciting opportunity sounds good to you, then please get in touch! We would love to hear from you! Simply click ‘apply now’ or contact Shelly on 0121 392 6570 or email
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.