£60 - £70 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Do you have a passion for supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs?
Do you have experience working within a Primary School in KS2?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP at a popular school in the Brierley Hill / Dudley area.
This mainstream school caters for a range of students with SEND who require 1 to 1 support. You will also be supporting a range of SEND needs like Autism, ADHD and SEMH.
Candidates with Team Teach training are highly encouraged to apply. For those who do not currently hold this certificate but are keen to continue their professional development, Protocol run regular sessions during half-terms.
Candidate's who have not worked within a Primary School but have worked with children with SEND will also be considered for this role.
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to work within a welcoming, passionate and professional team
• Join a vibrant EYFS team who genuinely enjoy their work
• An opportunity to expand your experience working with SEND
• Excel within a supportive team with great career opportunities - possibility to go permanent for strong candidates
• Warm and welcoming Senior Leadership Team that values your development and well-being
What are the school looking for?
• Strong team-player
• Good knowledge of special needs, especially autism
• Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant in a primary school
• Able to set appropriate barriers and manage behaviour
• Always looking to learn and constantly improve
Interviews and trial days are taking place ASAP.