£66.30 - 80.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a school in Swanley and we are looking to hire Teaching Assistants to support their team on a full- or part-time basis ASAP. The school caters for children with moderate to severe learning difficulties, including complex needs and ASD, from ages 7-18. You will be working on an informal curriculum with students who are working at average or below curriculum expectations. The school has a range of facilities including, gymnasium, library, outdoor classrooms, multi-sensory areas and forest schools and lies within 80 acres of grounds and therefore offers a large range of outdoor learning opportunities.
In order to be considered:
- SEN experience - working with SEN individuals (especially interested if have Makaton training/experience, TEACH skills, experience working with individuals with ASC, experience with sensory work…) – but if no direct SEN experience, then do not worry, we would still love to hear from you and to chat through what other relevant experience you have
- Willing to provide 2 references
- Willing to complete a DBS or have a Child Workforce DBS which is already on the update service
- £66.30 - 80 per day, depending on experience
- Dedicated consultant
- Access to many free courses online through our CPD academy
- Flexibility in hours
If you're interested in this role then please apply below or email Chloe on as soon as possibleto find out more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.