Smile Education are currently recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants with ASD experience, for a variety of roles across the West Midlands and surrounding areas.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will work with the teacher, following specific care plans for a tailored approach to learning for each student.
We are a supply teaching agency with a difference. We know that every teacher and school is different, we work with our staff to find a school that suits not only their abilities and experiences, but their personalities too.
We work alongside a variety of Primary, Secondary, and SEN schools in the West Midlands as well as further afield and are confident that there is a school out there for everyone!
About the Role:
- From September 2021 to December 2021
- Locations Tamworth
- Key stages 1 and 2
- Competitive rates of pay
Why Smile Education?
- You will be patient and be able to think outside the box and adapt to different teaching styles to best get the best from your student. Be caring and committed to delivering a high level of teaching but also possess an approachable manner.
- You will have experience working with SEN schools and an autism spectrum disorder.
- You will hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification
- You will possess a current enhanced DBS registered with the update service, or be willing to process a new one
- You will have a dedicated consultant to help find the right job for you.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing training is offered.
If this exciting opportunity sounds good to you, then please get in touch! We would love to hear from you! Simply click ‘apply now or contact Shelly on 0121 392 6570 or email
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.