£1.3k - 1.5k per month
Permanent | Full Time
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant | Excellent Primary School | Maidstone
Q – Do you see yourself as an enthusiastic and committed Psychology graduate eager for hands-on experience supporting Primary children with Special Educational Needs?
Q – Are you passionate about pursuing a career within Teaching or special educational needs (SEN) and have existing experience or knowledge of SEN?
If you’ve answered yes to one of the Questions, then look no further this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role is just for you!
One of our schools in Maidstone are on the lookout for passionate individuals who have either volunteer or placement experience working with young children with SEN and are enthusiastic about becoming a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant for an academic year, starting ASAP.
• Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
• Helping to support students with different SEN needs on a 1:1 basic
• Working alongside the SENCO and primary teacher to develop individual care plans.
• Effectively implement Individual care plans and offering support and development.
• Provide the whole-class general assistances and assisting primary teachers’ day to day
• Running classroom group interventions.
• Full time – ASAP - £66-£75 per day
• Previous experience working with primary children with SEN
• Must be a confident individual and have a knowledge of dealing with young SEN pupils
• Need to be extremely patient, adaptable to ever changing situation and calm natured.
• Show a strong academic, holding a 2:2 or above.
• Show a passion in helping younger children with SEN.
• Modern, fast flowing Primary School
• Great support network, offering in-house training for all SEN Teaching Assistants
• Friendly environment with a great work ethic
• Easy public transport into Maidstone
• Extremely welcoming and supportive staff environment
• Lovely location of Kent
Apply for this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity today, trial days and interviews are being held asap!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.