Rikama Education Ltd. are currently working with an 'Outstanding' special school in Longfield (New Ash Green area) who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start Immediately, initially to Christmas with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate. The school offers excellent facilities on an extremely large site and educate and care for students (mixed boys and girls) in Upper KS2, KS3, KS4 with PMLD, Complex Needs, Mental health conditions, challenging behaviour and who are on the Autistic spectrum. Some roles may require you to complete personal care.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting students in KS2/KS3/KS4 with a range of individual needs including PMLD mental health, ASD and challenging behaviour
- Support on either a 1 to 1 or small group basis
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Should you be accepted for this post, you will be rewarded by
- A Dedicated Consultant
- Training and support throughout the your placement
- A long term contract with the potential to go permanent at this school
- Excellent rates of pay
Should you be interested in this post, please apply with an updated CV to the email posted with the advert. If you are happy in your current post; however, you have a colleague or friend that may be interested in this post, please pass on our email and number as Rikama Education run a referral incentive scheme for anyone who refers a person to us that we subsequently place at one of our schools.