£66.30 - 80.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We currently have a need for Teaching Assistants to work at a school in Northampton. This school caters for up to 60 young people between the ages of 4-19 with special educational needs including MLD (mild learning difficulties), SLD (severe learning difficulties) and PMLD (profound and multiple learning difficulties). Some of the students also have sensory impairments and speech and language difficulties.
Every pupil has an EHCP (Educational Health Care Plan) in place which means that no two pupils are taught in the same way. The school has excellent on site facilities including a sensory room, soft play room, a library along with allotments.
Classes have no more than 8 pupils in with at least one teacher and two TA’s per class. As a SEN Teaching Assistant at this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School, you would be expected to do the following:
- Support the class teacher and the students within the classroom
- Work outside with the students
- Work off site with students either on school trips
- Work with small groups of students or on a 1:1 basis within the classroom environment
The school are looking for:
- Individuals that have experience supporting students with special needs within an educational setting
- Someone that is resilient and flexible
We can cater for full time and part time positions as well as flexible supply cover. Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel include:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working days if desirable
- Massive discounts on CPD training courses
- Refer a friend scheme - £50 once you and your referral are working
- A dedicated consultant to support you
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.