£350 - 400 per week
Permanent | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are working with an SEN primary school located in Eastbourne, the school strives to provide a high standard of education for pupils that require that extra support. The needs of the pupils vary from Autism, ADHD to physical disabilities and the role would be perfectly suited to someone who has previous experience working as a care giver, support worker, sports coach, teacher/teaching assistant or someone with a desire to help others achieve and take their first step into a career in education. If you are reliable and committed and have a can-do attitude, please apply now!
- Provide classroom support for pupils
- Build relationships within the classroom
- Follow lesson plans provided by the teacher
- Adhere to safeguarding protocol
- Passionate about helping others achieve
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply
- Reliable and committed
- Available for September start
Teaching Personnel can offer you
- Competitive rate of pay £350 - £400 per week
- Full time, part time, temporary to permanent roles
- Designated consultant to help you with future job opportunities
- CPD elevate your career with our free and heavily discounted courses
If you think you would be great for this role or you are looking for other teaching opportunities – please apply now!!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.