£20 - 25 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
SEN Tutor Required in the Long Eaton Area
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a part time SEN tutor in the NG10 area to tutor a student with ADHD for the current academic year.
About the Role
- The role is part time, 15 hours a week, split equally over 3 days.
- The tuition will be carried out in the home, under parental supervision and support.
- The tutor will be responsible for planning, producing, and teaching their own learning resources.
- The student is of GCSE age, and working towards Functional Skills Maths and English.
- The student also can display aggressive and challenging behaviour
- Because of the complex nature of the student’s needs, the focus of the tuition will be mainly focused on Functional Skills, as well as pastoral support
Because of the complex nature of the student’s needs, Teaching Personnel are looking for an experienced teacher ADHD and challenging behaviour. Previous tuition experience is preferred, but not essential.
Benefits of Working with Teaching Personnel
- Market leading rates of £20-25 an hour
- Long term tuition position
- FREE Training and Career Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.