£100 - £140 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a SEND Supply Teacher to work with a prestigious SEND school based in Swindon. The school itself is a modern building set on large grounds and has outstanding facilities including outdoor space. The students that attend the school have moderate and complex Learning difficulties or being identified as having a statement of an educational need or an Educational, health and care plan. The school prides itself with the aim to support every child in order that they can develop their self-esteem, achieve appropriate and challenging personal targets and develop an enthusiasm for learning so that they can make the most of opportunities presented to them. All staff work to inspire, motivate, challenge and support each pupil, no matter what their individual needs may be.
Staff will be supported by an extremely passionate and available senior leadership team.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about SEND and supporting children with additional needs and being fully able to adapt themselves to meet each individual needs. Hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
We are looking for a teacher who can be flexible as you will be covering a variety of lessons including core subjects and independent life skills for Primary, Secondary & Sixth Form.
Position: SEND Supply Teacher
Start date: ASAP
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check
- 2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- CV writing assistance and marking tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965 for more information.