Do you have experience Teaching Pupils with challenging behaviour?
Do you have a passion for supporting the social and emotional growth of children?
Do you have the skills to support young people following the impact of COVID-19 on their mental health and behaviour?
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment company; we help teachers and support assistants find work with a range of SEN schools and are hiring SEND Teachers.
Ideal Candidates will have a background in:
- SEMH, ASD, Challenging behaviour
• Support work and residential care
• Learning Mentoring
• Prison officers/ tutors
• Police & Youth Worker
• Graduates interested in a career in teaching.Person Specification:
• Exhibit patience and compassion
• Be supportive, kind and nurturing.
• Experience of working in the SEND sector with emphasis on behavioural issues.
• Must be able to support whilst maintaining authority in your role.What Protocol Education can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible work
• Short-term, long-term, and permanent placements.
• Our commitment to finding you the right school and opportunity.
• Support through all placements
• Eligibility to take part in free training days run by ProtocolTo apply or for a confidential chat call Enya on 0191 279 7270 or email email@example.com. We are open 7am to 6.30pm during term time.Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.