Smile Education is looking to recruit a Site Manager/School Caretaker for a part-time and temporary role in a Primary School North Birmingham. This flourishing primary school needs a hands-on and hard working individual to support them in site maintenance on a temporary basis.
This role is offered with an immediate start and is due to last 3 months, with potential to stay beyond this point. As the school’s Site Manager/Caretaker, you will ensure the building, furnishings and site are safe and secure. This is an excellent opportunity to become a valued member of this incredible, diverse school. Having an enhanced DBS on the update service would be a plus!
This school is within great proximity to Lozells, Aston, Erdington, Perry Barr and has great transport links into central areas.
About the role:
- Site clearing
- Equipment management
- Reactive cleaning
- Pick up on responding to maintenance issues and maintaining the in-house statutory testing, inspection and recording systems
- You have experience of working as a caretaker in a school, or a similar environment
- You should be able to provide recent, outstanding references
- You should have a valid DBS, or be willing to apply for one
- You must have the right to work in the UK
At Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff, and are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long term cover. This is paid weekly, to make you Smile every Friday!
- You will also have me, a dedicated personal Consultant, available to you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who will be on hand to support you when starting your new role.
- Invitations to fun social events – Christmas party / Family fun charity day
I would be keen to hear from you if you require any additional information about this school Site Manager / Caretaker role. You can reach me at or by calling me at 07935711408.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as a school Site Manager / Caretaker, please send your CV
as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees! To register with Smile or keep up to date with similar positions we have available,
please visit the Smile Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook: Smile Education
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.