£22000 - £35000 per annum
Temporary | Full Time
Spanish Teacher - Ongoing temporary role
MPS & UPS welcome - NQTs also welcome
Please note this role is full time
Are you ready for an exciting role as a Spanish Teacher at this Bradford Secondary School? The school is easily accessible. You would be teaching across the school from years 7 - 11l. It would be an advantage if you can teach post 16 but not essential. This is a superb opportunity for an imaginative Spanish teacher to join an established, successful and forward-thinking faculty. The successful candidate will work in a supportive school where students achieve and make sustained progress.
If successful, the school will offer you the opportunity to work with a highly-motivated group of students and colleagues, where your contribution to the department and the school as a whole, will be valued. Working in a friendly school community, you would join the staff's commitment to inspire every student with the skills, resilience, independence and confidence they need to achieve their goals.
• DBS on the update service (or be willing to gain one)
• Up to date curriculum knowledge
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Positive classroom manner
• Excellent classroom management skills
• QTS and experience within UK schools
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to add to the school ethos
• Proven record of raising attainment