Dependent on Experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for a Sports coach and Physical Education Instructor, to work in an active and lively school to work across the year groups from Reception to Year 6 providing a range of sports and activites to the children starting this September.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• Confident individual able to promote physical and mental wellbeing.
• Able to get all children active, involved and enjoying themselves.
• Can demonstrate clear planning and deliver of engaging, meaningful safe physical education lessons.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• A driven individual who is able to de-escalate in challenging situations.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Excellent latest facilities with a wide range of resources.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below as soon as possible.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to speak to Mike to discuss our available opportunities.