£90 - 110 per day + DOE
Permanent | Full Time
REQUIRED NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS OR EXPERIENCED TEACHERS!!!
If you are an NQT looking for your first teaching role in Secondary Schools – Teaching Personnel can help!
Brighton Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel provides teachers, teaching assistants and support staff to Schools in Arundel, Billingshurst, Brighton, Burgess Hill, Copthorne, Crawley, East Grinstead, East Sussex, Eastbourne, Forest Row, Hailsham, Handcross, Haslemere, Hassocks, Hastings, Haywards Heath, Henfield, Horsham, Hove, Lancing, Lewes, Littlehampton, Newhaven, Norwich, Peacehaven, Petworth, Pevensey, Polegate, Pulborough, Rottingdean, Seaford, Shoreham-by-sea, Steyning, Uckfield, West Sussex and Worthing.
You can have confidence that Teaching Personnel is the right option as the agency of choice for you.
Here are 5 reasons to call us today and start your registration:
1. Our dedicated Brighton Secondary and Primary branch’s will have regular supply work throughout the year, often with demand outweighing availability of our staff as well as long term permanent roles.
2. Our consultants have developed relationships with local schools over years and have come from backgrounds in recruitment, sales and teaching. We are very well positioned to find you work and will do our utmost to negotiate terms that work for you.
3. Our pay rates are between GBP54 per day and GBP70 per day for supply work; this will be negotiated at your ‘welcome interview’ based on your qualifications, subject specialisms and relevant experience.
4. If you are looking for something regular or long-term, we will help you find the role you want. We will help you write a CV that best suits the work you want to apply for and we will keep that CV up to date for you. It's in the best interest of us finding work for you and we will do all we can.
5. We are friendly and approachable! This sounds basic, but we do genuinely care about finding you work and keeping you happy. We are committed to keeping in regular contact, finding you regular work, helping out nationwide charities, your training and development (with our CPD academy) and being flexible for you (with our industry leading online web service, portal and diary management system).
And not only that, we have an extraordinary NQT Pool which offers you benefits like:
All of our staff are required to have a recent DBS update certificate, 2 recent references and an initial virtual face-to-face interview, but we will take care of this for you - just drop us an email.
I hope we hear from you soon.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.