£128 - 187 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher of Geography who is inspirational in the classroom and will make a substantial contribution to the further development of this Academy in Darwen. The Academy works exclusively with Teaching Personnel for their long term and short term supply needs. The shortlisting will be taking place from next week, and you will be starting in school onthe 4th January 2022 until July 2022.
The Humanities Faculty is friendly, hardworking, positive, and passionate about their subjects. The staff work hard to engage and inspire all students. You will be required to teach both at KS3 and KS4 and will have strong classroom management skills, excellent subject knowledge, and the ability to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
The ability to monitor and track the progress of students through data is essential, as is the ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of the Geography team.
We’re keen to hear from you if:
• You are passionate about your subject
• You have the ability and drive to make a positive impact on students’ progress and outcomes
• You have the drive to transform our learning and are dedicated to raising standards even further for all students
In return, we are offering:
• A supportive and professional environment to be a part of and full embed yourself into from day one
• The chance to join and be part of a school that has a strong, dynamic leadership team whose aim is to achieve excellence for all
• A team of talented staff at all stages of their career, covering the specialisms assigned to this role
• Well motivated and receptive learners across our school
If you are keen to secure a long term role and believe that these would be suitable for you, get in touch by clicking the apply now links to submit your CV and contact details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.