£120 - 190 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a Physics specialist seeking a new role in a highly regarded local secondary school?
If so, this role might be ideal for you!
- Full time teaching position with immediate start
- Opportunity for permanent position within the school
- The role entails teaching a full timetable KS3-KS5
- Agreed rate of pay for the first 12 weeks - after 12 weeks you will be paid to scale
- The school is situated in Newcastle and is easily accessible from surrounding areas
- Specialism in Physics required and ability to teach a full science time- table to KS3-KS5
- Capable of dealing with students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities
- Passion for education and supporting children to fulfil their potential
- Must hold UK recognised QTS
- Child workforce DBS on the update service (if you so not already have one, we can help you apply)
- Ability to support students achieve outstanding GCSE/A level grades
- High achieving secondary school
- Diverse community of students
- Opportunity to get involved with extracurricular activities
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.