£120 - 210 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne
Temporary | Full Time
Teacher of Science
Are you a science specialist seeking a new role in a high performing local secondary school?
If so, this role might be ideal for you!
- All around subject knowledge required – ability to teach triple science
- Preferred expertise in Biology
- Child workforce DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one, we can help you apply)
- Passion for education and supporting children
- Good behaviour management
- High achieving secondary school
- Opportunity to get involved with extra curriculum activities
- Diverse community of students
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.