£10 - £12.50 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
A school in Bristol is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistants (LSA) with experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviour and ASD. This will be to work in one school for the rest of term 5 and term 6 with the prospect of September extension.
Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be energetic, enthusiastic and be able to work using your own initiative. Team Teach training is desirable but not essential. The role will be working with a girl in Year 2 1:1 then group basis, across the age and ability spectrum. Within this role, you will be expected to work alongside key school staff and existing behaviour plans to improve levels of pupil behaviour exhibited in class. Over time, you will build up a supportive working relationship with pupils so that you can act as a mentor and role model, ultimately improving overall attainment.
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol & South Gloucestershire area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.