£75 - 85 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Teaching Assistant - Redhill
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a SEMH school around the Redhill area that are seeking Teaching Assistant Staff with opportunities to work on a full time basis. These are ideal positions for;
• Monday to Friday (Term time only)
• 08:30 - 16:30
• Strong Behaviour Management.
• Be prepared to interact with pupils and cater for students’ individual needs.
Why Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel are the market leading education recruitment company. We have 80+ branches worldwide and have been trusted by hundreds of thousands of Teachers and Support staff to find them work in UK Schools. Our benefits include;
• No Umbrella Company (Keep what you earn!)
• CPD Courses to further your skills.
• Free Safeguarding Courses.
• A Personal Consultant to support you on your education journey.
• Online Portal to update your availability and input work preferences.
• Competitive day rates.
1. Submit your CV using the link attached on 'Apply now'
2. If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding booking an initial consultation via Skype, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
3. During this consultation we will give you more details about working as a Supply Teacher or Teaching Assistant at Teaching Personnel.
4. We will ensure all the vetting and administration for your profile is done so you can go into schools with no administration requirements outstanding.
5. Enjoy your new role with weekly payments and no 3rd party (umbrella company involved)!
Please note: You must be living within the UK or have a UK address you are moving to in order to be registered with us due to the DBS requirements. We also do not sponsor visa requests.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.