£65 - £75 per day
Temporary | Contract Hours
Do you relish a challenge which reaps ever lasting rewards?
Are you a graduate looking for your first step on the career ladder or an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new school?
Are you looking to utilise the skills and knowledge you've acquired to maximise the development of vulnerable and disadvantaged children?
A large mainstream secondary school for children aged 11-18 is welcoming applications from enthusiastic candidates, who are motivated to support the development of children during a crucial time in their lives for social, physical and emotional development. The school is easily accessible by public transport from East Croydon and Redhill.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
- Working with teachers to support children across a range of subjects
- Preparing the classroom for lessons
- Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
- Working 1:1 with children who require extra support
Why is this such a great role?
- Initial and ongoing training is provided
- An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, coach or behaviour specialist
- Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
- Competitive rate of pay, paid weekly
- Access to on-site sports and gym facilities
Please get in touch for further information on the position on 01483 366 433.