£66.30 - 75.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
A secondary school in Poulton-Le-Fylde (FY6) require a TA3 on a full-time basis. Please see full job details below:
- Fully Qualified and experienced TA3, who is also an experienced Cover Supervisor or Teacher. The work will be a combination of the provision of a TA3 timetable from our Assistant SENCO, and day-to-day cover supervisor requirements in all Faculties
- Full Time – 5 days per week
- Hours approximately – 8.15 am to 3.00 pm; Lunch break 50 minutes
- Date of Start : TBC, but likely to be at the end of this month
- Length of Booking : TBC, but likely to be for the Autumn Term i.e. ‘till December 17th 2021
Prospective candidates will be interviewed by our SENCO and Assistant SENCO, at a date and time to be confirmed. Closing date is Friday 17th September.
Rate of pay is dependant on experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.