£18,356 - 21,356 per year
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are working on the behalf of an oversubscribed 11-16 School in Nelson. We are seeking a forward-thinking Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. We would be able to consider applicants who are able to start ASAP or are able to begin working in January 2022. Situated on the border between Lancashire, North and West Yorkshire, the school site is easily accessible and many of the staff travel from Preston and the Ribble Valley, Keighley, Bradford and the surrounding areas.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, providing engaging and creative learning experiences for all students.
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the SENCO Department to be the best that they can be.
- Contribute to the leadership of the school by initiating and participating in whole school developments.
- Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider life of the school.
Candidates considering this role should:
- Be available to commit to a full time role, (working hours between 30-37 hours per week, negotiable depending on circumstances)
- Be able to reach the Nelson area
- Have direct experience working in a school or transferable experience working with children aged 11-16.
If you believe that this role would be suitable then please get in touch ASAP by submitting your up to date CV.
Are you looking for work in a school setting but the above role doesn’t sound quite right? If so please make an application today and Teaching Personnel will be in touch to discuss the wide range of education based employment available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.