Smile Education Recruitment
£60 - £70 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Smile education are currently looking for Teaching Assistants in and around the Kidderminster area. If you live around the area including Bewdley, Stourport, around the Worcestershire area PLEASE APPLY.
We are offering both on-the-day emergency supply bookings, as well as advance day-to-day supply opportunities, and we also do short- and long-term contracts available with primary schools across Kidderminster.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
• Is talented and dedicated
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour and is committed to raising standards
• Demonstrates a commitment to working as part of a team with all staff
• Is inclusive and committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
• Is flexible, enthusiastic, reflective, and resilient - committed to your own professional development
We offer you:
• A positive, welcoming, and friendly school community
• Engaging, enthusiastic, and well-motivated children
• High standards of children's achievement and behaviour
• A dedicated and friendly staff team
• Supportive continued professional development for whatever your career stage
Why Smile Education?
Registering with Smile is a simple and transparent process. You will be given your own personal consultant to guide you through the entire process, as well as offering on-going support and advice where needed - we will even make a CV for you.
Once registered - now via safe online/video calls - we work tirelessly to find you placements - long or short term - in your local area. You will receive honest and detailed information regarding the school, the position, and the rate of pay before every placement. With a wide range of schools and positions in your area we will have something to suit you.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.