£65 - 75 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Excellent opportunity to gain classroom based experience without a teaching qualification, perfect for anybody interested in a career in education and would like to build on their skills while strenghehing their PGCE application.
- Full time and part time opportunitys available, as well as having the opportunity to work on a flexible basis
- Paid on a weekly basis, up to £75 per day (dependent on experience)
This is the perfect opportunity for those graduates considering applying to teacher training courses (PGCE, Schools direct and Teach First) to further your experience working within secondary schools.
As a graduate cover supervisor you will be required to manage pupil behaviour, present pre-set work by the school and ensure pupils stay on task in the absence of their classroom teacher. You will hold a number of responsibilities such as;
- Leading a range of classes whereby work will already be set including; Maths, English, Science, Humanities and Physical Education
- Ensuring pupils engage within lessons and participate within all activities
- Collect work at end of each class and pass information and feedback onto head of department
For furhter information or to be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.