£125 - £175 per day, Benefits: Plus CPD
Fixed Term | Full Time
Start: September 2020
Flexible rates of pay
Hours: Full time - 8:30-3:30
Protocol Education is looking to recruit an excellent Y6 Teacher to join a top-performing primary school in Thames Ditton for the next academic year in September 2020.
The school is two form entry and has been graded "Outstanding" by Ofsted. They are looking for someone who has had at least one year's academic teaching experience within a "Good" or "Outstanding" Primary school.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Desired candidates will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
• Relevant Primary school experience
• Supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting
• Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs as well as Surrey, Kent and Bromley.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
So if you are an experienced teacher who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today or call in on 02089711285