£85 - £100 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Are you looking for a new position?
We are working with a lovely Primary school based in Gloucester who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join them next term. This is a role that will be two days a week. This is a long term supply role to start at the beginning of November in an enthusiastic Year 2 class.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and suitably experienced teachers to be considered for the role. Applications from both experienced teachers and Newly Qualified teachers will be considered
The school is able to offer:-
• The opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive environment
• Work with an experienced and enthusiastic school team
• Commitment to professional development
• A caring and innovative environment.
The successful Year 2 Class Teacher must:
• Hold QTS
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years
• Provide a working history for the last 10 years
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
• Be flexible and open-minded.
If interested in registering and hearing more about future roles, please apply online with your CV at www.protocol-education.com and click register now. Please also contact myself on email@example.com or call us on 0117 9453960. Successful candidates will be contacted soon after