£110 - 150 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a vibrant teacher who is committed to delivering great learning and high pupil outcomes?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a year 3 class teacher to work in an Ashford based school. This position is due to start September 2020 until the end of the Academic year.
The school prides itself on catering for the individual needs of each child. The Head believes in an environment where all learning community which enables all of its members to work together to realise their full potential in all aspects of their education, not only academically, but also in terms of their personal, social, moral, emotional, spiritual, aesthetical and physical development. They strive to nurture each individual to ensure they develop the knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes needed to lead responsible and fulfilling lives, today and in the future.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the class, including the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role, however there is an experienced group leader to enable brainstorming and share ideas and learning activities with. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
What you will require:
• Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
• Evidence of good classroom control
• A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
• A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
• A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
• A confident and positive approach to working with children
• The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
• An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
• A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
• NQTs are very welcome to apply
• A current Child Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or be happy to get one.
What we offer:
• Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
• An opportunity to extend your professional development with CPD courses available
• A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
• 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £50 for every recommend
• A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are offering an online registration, which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.