Experienced in delivering KS2 curriculum? Looking for a change to help your work life balance? We have a fantastic role within a Wolverhampton school as a Year 5 Teacher on a long-term basis! Rates will vary depending on experience. The role is full time.
What your day will look like?
About the School
- Devising lesson plans based on KS2 curriculum
- Leading classes by delivering lessons, demonstrating tasks, assigning tasks, and encouraging discussions
- Confidently deliver phonics sessions and arrange interventions where required.
- Encouraging student participation and performance
- Supervising students while they complete tasks independently
- Setting homework or exercises for students to practice their skills after class
- Developing and marking examinations to measure students’ progress
- Assessing and reporting on students’ academic achievements and behaviour
- Attending school meetings or any training sessions
Our school is located in Wolverhampton and is built on Christian beliefs that underpin their core values of: Faith, Hope, and Love. No matter your beliefs they are inclusive and welcoming to all to ensure you have a fantastic experience working with them. They are a highly rated OFSTED school with a fantastic pupil attainment record. They have a tight-knit team who work tirelessly to develop and nurture the young minds of today! They aim to provide a place of learning where everyone is cherished, valued and respected. What you need to apply
How do I apply?
- Hold a relevant UK teaching qualification with QTS
- Knowledge of the UK Primary Curriculum
- Able and willing to travel to the Wolverhampton area
- Evidence of working within schools through appropriate references
Get in touch today to talk through your experience or how you can get started on registering and being put forward for the role! Send a current CV to or give us a call on 0121 392 6589. It is the aim of Smile Education to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender/gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics). Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. Read our commitment to diversity here:
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.