£25,714 - 41,604 per year
Temporary | Full Time
Are you a computing specialist seeking work starting ASAP?
Teaching Personnel are working alongside a school in Colne to appoint a Teacher of Computing. The incoming teacher is required from January 2022.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Teaching within the Digital team on a range of programmes, delivering effective learning for students (specifically Computing)
• Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
• Develop and share resources for the course/subject
• Deliver enrichment and enhancement activities
• Complete required assessment duties in relation to student assignments
• Maintain comprehensive, up to date, records and provide information as requested using College systems to track and communicate student progress
• Be responsible for the appropriate administration of exam entries and liaise with external awarding bodies as appropriate
If you believe that this position would be suitable for you please get in touch today by clicking the apply now links and submitting your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.