£70 - £80 per day, Benefits: PAYE
Permanent | Full Time
Have you considered being a Cover Supervisor? Take Control, have Flexibility and be paid a reflective daily rate.
Protocol Education's Secondary division are recruiting for Cover Supervisor who are looking to work within an independent school on a long term basis within Shropshire.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of your own classroom in the absence of the teacher. The role is perfect for a candidate who can handle challenging environments and has a resilient personality. Cover Supervisors must be organised and flexible as the role will include covering multiple subjects.
- Resilient and determined personality that can engage the classroom
- Ability to manage and control KS3, KS4 and KS5 students in line with the school's behaviour policy
- Organisational skills to prepare different lesson plans as set by the department
- Patience and understanding whilst working with students with different needs and requirements
- An enhanced DBS or willingness to receive one
- Reference from your most recent employer
In return we can give you:
- Fantastic rates of pay to reflect your skills
- Joining a team of experts who can boost your teaching career
- Friend Referral Scheme up to £250 for successful referrals
- Free management training and courses
We are already extremely busy and need more Cover Supervisors to keep up with the demand! We are also expecting demand to increase at the term goes on, so please do not delay in applying.