£110 - 150 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Gravesend
Pay Rate: £110-£150 per day
We’re partnering with a 1 form-entry Primary School in Gravesned who are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher on a full-time basis, starting in March 2021.
• Teaching all areas of the KS2 primary curriculum
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum
• Strong classroom control and behaviour management
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
We are looking for teachers who are:
• Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS2 experience
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
• Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
• Creative in their approach to children’s learning
What Teaching Personnel can offer:
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Training support sessions.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• Support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.