£100 - £170 per day
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Temporary | Part Time
The Catholic Diocesan Supply Service (CDSS) is a partnership between Academics and the Diocese of Leeds. Formed in January 2010, the partnership provides Catholic Schools with teachers and support staff who support and play an important role in the Catholic ethos of our schools.
Key Stage 1 Teachers required for Wakefield Area - Daily and long term
CDSS are seeking to support Education of the future generations within the Wakefield region and already work closely with a number of client Catholic Primary schools that are needing Primary Teaching professionals for ad hoc and daily and short term cover solutions.
The role of a supply teacher with CDSS requires you to be:
*Sympathetic to the Catholic Ethos
* Highly motivated
* Flexible and adaptable
* Think on your feet
* Reliable with good time keeping
* Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
* Possess strong classroom management
* Highly organised
* Adhere to school policies and follow planning when set.
* Always have a supply "bag of tricks" for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed.
* Professional and approachable
* Marking the work set is often required.
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Better work life balance
* Varied local work
* Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
* Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
* Dedicated CDSS Consultant managing your daily work opportunities
* Work with a friendly and supportive team here at CDSS/Academics Ltd.
If you are a KS1 Primary Teacher Wakefield based then please make contact with CDSS/Academics Ltd today!