Smile Education are currently looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants to join SEN schools in Wolverhampton for the new academic year. Ideally, the schools are interested in meeting candidates who have 12-months experience in a similar setting.
About the role:
- Supporting across Key Stage1 through to Post-16 dependent on your preference
- Working in a variety of schools
- Supporting children with a range of learning difficulties
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Potential for long-term positions
Why Smile Education?
- You must have experience in supporting children who have special educational needs
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
- You must have a minimum of a Level 2 qualification with the willingness to undertake a Level 3
- You will be comfortable working flexibly across all age groups
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- Dedicated to supporting young people
- · You can work in small groups or lead one to one sessions
Registering with Smile is a simple and transparent process. You’ll be given your own personal consultant to guide you through the entire process, as well as offering on-going support and advice where needed – we’ll even make a CV for you.
Once registered – now via safe online/video calls - we work tirelessly to find you placements – long or short term – in your local area. You’ll receive honest and detailed information regarding the school, the position and the rate of pay before every placement. With a wide range of schools and positions in your area, we’ll have something to suit you. Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications. If you are interested in finding out more about this position, of for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles we currently have to offer, then please contact Elisha Miller today 0121 392 6588!
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.