£10.25 per hour, Benefits: £250 Referral Scheme, CV Assistance, CPD Courses, PAYE
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently looking for a passionate and caring individual able to work within the classroom as a mental and academic peadiatric support to work alongside the class teacher supporting the children with their academic studies and mental wellbeing in the centre of Swindon. If you have ever wanted to have a meaningful impact in a child's life, supporting them and applying different methods to assist their development then this is the prime opportunity for you.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• Enthusiastic and passionate role model able to engage and promote inclusion with all children.
• Promote positive mental and physical wellbeing at all times.
• Approachable, caring and empathetic absorbing all aspects of school life.
• A bubbly, enthusiastic personality able to keep the child focussed whilst enjoying their work.
• Be able to think outside the box and give children limitless opportunities to achieve their potential.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• A great school environment where the school recognises hard work and value's it's school staff.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.