£120.00 - £230.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
A Specialist SEMH School in Wandsworth is seeking a PE teacher to join their school!
This is a special school which offers education for up to 70 students in South West London. All of their students have Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) as their primary identified need, though the majority of students have additional special educational needs such as autistic spectrum conditions; speech, language and communication difficulties; ADHD; opposition defiance and attachment disorders.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
As a PE Teacher here, your duties will include:
- Teach up to standard GCSE level
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths of all pupils
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
Apply now or call Ronni on 0208 709 6540 or for more information!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Refer them to us and we will pay you £250 (subject to statutory deductions) for every person we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. Simply click www.tltp.co.uk/refer to fill in a few details.