We are looking for a talented consultant to join our Sheffield Primary team.
Been part of the Sheffield team means that you are more than just a consultant, our teams are heavily involved in what our schools do and the ethos behind them. This means the role is more than providing staff, you become their recruitment and staffing partner.
We are looking for a passionate individual who can think out of the box and can bring ideas to the table and we will listen, someone who is sales driven and motivated.
As a consultant at Protocol you will need to be self-motivated, able to provide a high level of customer service and account management, while excelling at influencing and negotiating.
In return we offer:
- Competitive package which has an excellent basic salary and includes uncapped performance related bonus from day one
- Development and career progression in a blended programme offering a dynamic culture of learning with a clear path of progression to reward achievement
- Flexible working hours, unlike other recruitment sectors we have shorter hours in the holidays and an early finish on Fridays
- A blended working approach as you combine the opportunity to work from home, but also in a safe office environment
- Lots of sales incentives based on your performance and behaviours
- A fun lively environment to work in
If you think this is you and you are a positive motivated individual who loves to work with people and has a genuine ability to create lasting relationships and identify sales opportunities we want you to be part of our team.
To be part of our continued success please call Deb McBurney now on 07787514736 or Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org