£110 - £180 per hour
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for primary teachers to work in a variety of schools in Shropshire. We work with a wide range of schools on both a day to day and long term basis and have opportunities for teachers with lots of experience as well as those with none at all.
This role is open to teachers who are looking for both full or part time work within the area. We are able to offer competitive rates and can be flexible to work around when you will be available for work. There is also the potential to gain a longer term placement from this role.
Please note, this will be to start when the schools are back open after the current situation, however we are anticipating this to be a very busy period and would hope to have you cleared and ready for work by this time.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Bristol and South Gloucestershire
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com and click register now and attach your CV.