Depending on Experience.
Richmond upon Thames
Temporary | Full Time
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant- Richmond.
Are you a Psychology graduate with an interest in developing your experience in working with students with additional needs? Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social, Emotional or Mental Health (SEMH) needs or PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties)?
Are you hoping to go on to become an Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist or work in clinical Psychology?
My client requires two teaching assistants to work with children who have special needs within an "Good Ofsted" Rated Primary School in Richmond. This role will give you a good overview into working with special needs. They are specifically looking for psychology graduates who have a keen interest in developing their SEN skills and can also help out with interventions.
• £65-75 per day
• The positions start next academic year in September
• A patient and understanding approach
• An interest in working with students with SEND
• Be flexible in your approach
• Existing DBS check on the update service- NEW DBS CHECKS CAN BE APPLIED FOR
• Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND advantageous, but not required
• Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
• Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
• Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
• Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
Protocol Education is one of the leading education recruitment specialists in London. We work with thousands of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in South West London alone so can help you find your perfect job.
Benefits of working with us
• Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
• Competitive rates of pay
• Professional support from our expert team of consultants
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.protocol-education.com