Depending on experience and length of role
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol are recruiting experienced Science Teachers to join successful Science departments located across Bristol and surrounding areas. We are currently talking to our clients regarding their return in September 2020. If you are looking for a new role as a Science teacher or cover supervisor our clients would love to hear from you.
Please note, you do not have to have QTS to apply as cover supervisors will be considered. experience within the industry is necessary.
The successful candidate will be professional, flexible and adaptable with the opportunity to work in a demanding and rewarding school.
Excellent rates of pay and flexible work to fit around other commitments. Full time and part time.
• Be passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver planned lessons to the highest quality
• Compassionate and respectable towards staff and students alike
• Demonstrate commitment to education and the development of pupils
• Create dynamic and inspiring teaching methods
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with the secondary team on 01179453965 or register your interest at https://www.protocol-education.com/branches/bristol-secondary