£130 - £160 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Rikama Education Ltd. are currently working with special school in the Gravesend area who are looking for a SEN Teacher initially to the end of the academic year with the opportunity to go permanent.
The school offers excellent facilities on an extremely large site and educates and cares for students (mixed boys and girls) aged from 9 to 16 with Complex Needs, Mental health conditions, and learners who are on the Autistic spectrum.
As an SEN Teacher you will be responsible for:
• Providing tailored lessons to students in classes of 8 with various conditions and needs across KS2, KS3 & KS4.
• Supporting students from KS2 to KS4 with a range of individual needs including Mental health, ASD and challenging behaviour.
As an SEN Teacher you will work with teachers in delivering programmes of teaching and learning activities for classes.
The primary focus is to undertake educational activities with individuals, groups and whole classes within a framework agreed with and under the overall direction and supervision of a qualified teacher.
Should you be accepted for this post, you will be rewarded by
• A Dedicated Consultant.
• Training and CPD provided.
• A long-term contract with the potential to go permanent at this school.
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Opportunity for a permanent post after the initial period.
Should you be interested in this post, please apply with an updated CV to email@example.com. If you are happy in your current post; however, you have a colleague or friend that may be interested in this post, please pass on our email and number as Rikama education run a referral incentive scheme for anyone who refers a person to us that we subsequently place at one of our schools.