£65 - £75 per day
Barking & Dagenham
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are urgently recruiting for an outstanding, dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with recent classroom experience, for a full-time position. This position is for a primary school based in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham, the school is in a great location being only 30 minutes travel away from Central London. The placement will be for the remaining academic year 2020/21.
This role will be to work in an ARP (Additional Resource Provision) unit assisting 1-1 with SEN in the primary school setting.The school aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
We are seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support within a SEN Teaching Assistant role.
Candidates should ideally:
• Have previous SEN experience working with young people.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be flexible
• Have Excellent attendance and punctuality record
In return Protocol Education can offer;
• Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
• Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
• In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
• Competitive Pay rates
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.