£10.00 - 10.50 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Assistant, Darwen
Are you qualified with a Level 2 certificate in an education related subject?
Do you have recent experience of delivering interventions to primary-aged pupils?
Are you looking for a new full-time position for the next academic year?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all of the questions above, then please read on to find about more about a new and exciting role that has arisen in an Ofsted graded ‘GOOD’ primary school in Darwen.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To plan in collaboration with Class Teachers the objectives and outcomes for each session
- To deliver additional teaching and learning outside of the classroom to focused groups of pupils
- To carry out accurate assessments in order to plan for next steps in learning and keep track of progress made by each individual pupil
- To feedback to the Class Teacher pupils’ achievement against the learning objectives
- To undertake training in relation to specific schemes/ strategies to use during the intervention sessions
Details of the Role:
- Full-time, Mon-Fri (08:30 – 15:30)
- Start date – 2nd November 2020
- Temp to Perm contract
- Smaller-than-average primary school
- Darwen, Lancashire
- The proportion of pupils with SEN and/or disabilities is significantly higher than in other school nationally.
- The proportion of pupils supported by the pupil premium is higher than average.
To be considered for this role, please click ‘Apply now’ and attach your up-to-date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.