Smile Education are working on behalf of a Secondary School based in Telford assisting with their recruitment drive for September 2021. We have an amazing opportunity for Teaching Assistants to excel in their career.
The school is very welcoming and looking for numerous Teaching Assistants to add to their already thriving team. This is for a long term posistion starting as soon as possible.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for your new placement? Or a graduate looking for a new challenge while working with children?
Smile is an APSCo compliance+ education recruitment agency with a difference; we find our candidates a school that suits not only their abilities but their personalities too.
About the role:
- Working closely with a small group of SEND children
- Assisting teachers with the delivery of a successful lesson and aiding any children that may need additional support
- Interacting with colleagues to ensure cohesive smooth running of the school
- Setting a good example to all pupils
About Smile and your benefits:
- Complete confidentially and guidance
- Competitive rates of pay, £65-75 a day depending on experience and suitability
- Your own dedicated consultant who will be working closely with our client schools to get the best position for you
- Ongoing training and support, such as; emergency paediatric first aid and first aid for mental health.
- Beneficial referral scheme- up to £200 per successful referral
- Hold a relevant UK Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Bachelor of Education or a Level 3 Qualification in a childcare related course
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above
- You must be able to provide references for a minimum of 3 months in a UK based Primary School setting
- Able and willing to travel to the Telford area.
- A team player and desire to work in a family feel environment
Please see below a 5star review taken from Google regarding one of our consultants: “I joined smile in August and can honestly say they have been amazing, Within a week of term starting I have had bookings for schools, Olivia is always in contact to make sure that everything is ok and if there’s anything that she needs to help with, I have spoken with other people who work within smile they have also been extremely friendly, I would highly recommend this company!!!!”
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity
, please send your CV via email to:
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.