Dependant on Experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a passionate, caring individual to support a friendly, energetic child. The role is to start in September 2021 for a fixed term with potential for longer term employment. You must be energetic, enthusiastic and creative using your own initiative to help shape the child's learning development along with the school's wider goals.
The role would be best suited to candidates with any of the following experiences and requirements;
• Warm, welcoming and trusted to work with children who need emotional, social and mental health support.
• Confident in 1to1 environments and guiding groups sessions as an when required.
• An inclusive culture engaging the child in all aspects of school life.
• A strong work ethic, enticing and engaging parents to support the learning and values of the school.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Excellent listener and observer into understanding children's behaviour able to support them in any means possible.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative approach to learning utilising modern and outdoor learning methods.
• Career progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
• Potential organic growth for longer term position's with the school.
• The opportunity of working within a diverse, modern progressive school with a high inclusive culture encouraging all individual autonomy.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.