£10.25 - £11 per hour
Temporary | Full Time
Are you a qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for flexible daily work?
Protocol Education work with a number of Early Years settings across Southend and Basildon and are looking to recruit a number of Qualified Level 2 OR Level 3 practitioners to work on an ad-hoc basis for our client nurseries.
This is a temporary supply based position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule.
Applicants must have :
• At least 2 days availability on a weekly basis between the times of 8am-6pm.
• At least 1 year of experience working with children aged 0-5 in a nursery setting.
• Hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies,
• Commitment and flexibility.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert. I look forward to hearing from you.