Smile Education is working in partnership with a Seondary school near Oldbury in their search for a Data & Exams Manager to join their already successful team. Experience is mandatory for this role and school experience is desired.
The ideal candidate would report to the Vice Principal, but have the ability to work autonomously.
- Work in cohension with SLT to: Ensure the effectiveness of student learning by contributing to the development of data, tracking, and data analysis systems.
- Assist in Raising attainment and progress levels for all learners
- Aiding in developing the management of the information system SIMS and EVA software to ensure data is secure and avaliable as appropriate
Responsibilites of the role:
- To Manage all Assessment Data processes
- Oversee the set-up of SIMs Assessment Manager for the collection of assessment grades, reporting to parents and analysis of results
- Research and analyse problem solving solutions and/or strategies to increase school improvement.
- As part of the whole school self-evaluation process, create and prepare data analysis systems for in-depth analysis of performance by key stage, year groups, set groups and subjects, to highlight and improve on in school variation in performance
- To be responsible, in conjunction with the Network, SIMs and E-learning Manager, for all collections of data required by external bodies such as OAT and the DfE e.g. Census material, other statistics etc
For this role you will require a DBS, however this is something we can arrange. if you are interested please apply or email your CV over to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.