Dependent on Experience
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking for an inspirational and dedicated Early Careers Teacher looking to kick start and begin their teaching journey working in a developing school within South Gloucestershire.
Requirements and desirable skills for this role;
• Be very animated, inventive role model able to help create interactive activities and resources.
• A strong work ethic to entice and engage parents to support the learning and values of the school.
• Able to encourage and support the values of high attainment and achievement.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
• Able to challenge the children to achieve whilst ensuring their enjoyment is at the heart of everything you do.
In Return the School and Protocol Education can offer;
• The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
• Career progression, CPD Courses and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.