A school in Stockport is looking for an MFL teacher to join the teaching staff on a temporary basis. This position will focus on the delivery of both French and Spanish across both KS3 and KS4. It is imperative that the applicant is able to:
- Holds QTS - it is essential that the applicant holds Qualified Teacher Status.
- Hold a degree in either French or Spanish.
- Has prior experience in the delivery of MFL lessons, within a secondary school.
As this is a full time teaching role, it is essential that the applicant is able to:
- Successfully differentiate learning to meet the needs of those with SEN.
- Manage workloads and esnure students are engaging in the appropriate manner.
- Monitor day to day issues related to behaviour management and attainment progression.
- Understand the common difficulties associated with learning a language, and be able to think of solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently deliver school curriculum, and be able to offer alternative provision whenever necessary.
- Work with students on both an individual and group basis.
- Implement unique strategies specifically designed to ensure that students are able to engage with the learning process.
It is of high importance that the required applicant will be able to:
- Offer students a unique learning experience, that will focus on ensuring that every student is able to maximise their overall ability within the subject.
- Provide feedback to subject leaders, senior leaders, parents and students whenever necessary.
- Effectively communicate ideas to other staff within the department, related to school curriculum, as well as day to day issues.
- Take into account the importance of OFSTED recommendations on the school, and to be able to work within these guidelines effectively.
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer the candidate:
- Work located close to home.
- The option to work around other job roles/university courses/alternative forms of education.
- Access to training courses.
- Located in Stockport, the school is a short distance from Mancheste.
- There are multiple public transport links also located close by (metrolink/bus stops)
For further information regarding this position, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.